Biodegradable Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP)
A novel technology to develop a super-absorbent polymer (SAP) that is completely Biocompatible and Biodegradable.
Super Absorbent polymers are polymers that can absorb and retain extremely large amounts of a liquid relative to their own mass. The largest use of SAP is found in personal disposable hygiene products, such as baby diapers, adult protective underwear and sanitary napkins.
The Global demand for SAP is expected to reach Demand is expected to reach 2.5 million metric tons by 2018.
However there are disadvantages with current production of SAP like high production cost and toxic residues
Seeking potential partners interested in setting up manufacturing plant for SAP
- Absorbs water or any water soluble materials 100 times their weight
- Better performance
- Safe &Environmentally Friendly
- Cost effective
In food, agriculture markets, personal hygiene, pharmaceuticals
- Biodegradable SAP provides an edge over existing synthetic SAP
- High market demand for bio-based SAP
- SQ Client Owns the technology, IP and know-how for manufacturing
For partnering or other queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org