Promoting Innovative Clusters
We have had an opportunity to work on bespoke assignments and projects promoting innovation ecosystem:
SkyQuest has been actively involved in project βPromoting Innovative Clusters (PIC)β funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. This initiative supports innovations in the Life Science Sector & Information & Communication Technology Clusters as:
- SkyQuest carried out detailed market opportunity assessment & developed Techno-commercial Offer documents
- Dedicated resources to find Entrepreneurs, Investors & partners interested in taking these technologies to market.
- Showcase Institutions, Researchers & Technologies & improve access to relevant Stakeholders, Collaborators & Investors.
- Promoted & Operationalized Innovation/Technology based Business Opportunities for Small & Medium Enterprises in India.
- Opened avenues for International Collaborations, Licensing & Commercialization deals.
- Developed capacities of Institutions to monetize their R&D outcomes & Accelerate their innovations to market.
SkyQuest was responsible for scouting, identifying & evaluating various Life Science Sector Inventions/Innovations/Know-hows/Patents (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Healthcare IT and Biotechnology) from R&D Organizations (Public, Private & Academic) in India & Abroad.